The API Reference Section is structured to provide developers with straightforward, technical details necessary for integrating with Pockyt's platform. To fully understand and effectively use these APIs in practical scenarios, developers should also refer to the guides and tutorials. These additional resources help in comprehending how to apply the APIs within the context of Pockyt's solutions. This section includes:
Complete Endpoint Listings: A comprehensive list of all API endpoints in Pockyt’s ecosystem.
All API Reference Pages display the Production URL by default: https://mapi.yuansfer.com
- While in development, be sure to change this base URL to the sandbox value https://mapi.yuansfer.yunkeguan.com
Parameter Definitions: Clear definitions and explanations of each endpoint parameter, including which are mandatory and optional for successful API calls. If a parameter value is required, this will be noted in red next to each parameter name:
While this section is rich in technical details and precise specifications, it is important to note its scope and limitations:
Scope and Limitations of this Section:
- Focus on Technicalities: The primary focus here is on the technical aspects – the 'what' and 'the 'how' of API functionalities, not the 'why' which is covered in the Knowledge and Guides sections
- Excludes Use Case Discussions: This section does not delve into the specifics of use cases for each endpoint, nor does it describe end-user workflows, which are covered in the Guides section.
- Lacks Contextual Sequencing: It does not provide guidance on how these endpoints interact sequentially in practical implementations which is covered in the Tutorials Section.
The API Reference Section is designed to be a comprehensive and easily navigable resource for developers that are actively building their integration projects. By grouping the endpoints according to the solutions they support and highlighting the common-use APIs, we aim to facilitate a smoother integration process for developers.
- Solution-Specific Endpoints: API endpoints are grouped based on the solution they are part of. For instance, under Pockyt's In-Store Payments Solutions, developers will find all relevant endpoints necessary for implementing this specific solution. This grouping allows for a more focused and relevant exploration of APIs pertaining to a particular solution.
API Endpoint References are grouped under each solution type in the left menu. To view a specific reference, click on the solution header, and view the specific endpoint in context.
- Common Use Endpoints: Certain endpoints are universally applicable across various Pockyt solutions. Examples of these include Reporting and Data Research APIs. These have been grouped separately to highlight their cross-functional nature.
- Easy Reference and Accessibility: By organizing the endpoints in this manner, we ensure that developers can quickly find and reference the APIs relevant to their specific implementation needs.
Always remember to verify the base URLs, especially when your integration spans multiple solutions to ensure accurate and efficient implementation of Pockyt's features.
- A comprehensive table is available, detailing all API endpoints and their base URLs, along with highlighted sections to pinpoint those endpoints with variations or potentially unintuitive aspects.