- A Merchant (Payor) is using the Payout's service to transfer funds from their business bank account, to an Individual's (Payee) consumer digital wallet, bank account, other consumer payment methods.
- An Individual Payee has an Affiliate Marketing relationship with a Merchant Store. When the Individual Payee directs traffic to the store leading to a purchase, the Merchant Store makes payment of a Commission via their Pocky Payor Account.
In order to receive their Commission Payout, the Individual Payee must register to create a Pockyt Payee Account, where they will configure their payout preferences, such as which payout method they would like to receive their funds (bank account, PayPal, Venmo, etc...).
Below is a list of the APIs designed to streamline the customer-presented QR Code payment process. These definitions all use the Sandbox Base URL:
- To initiate payments to your payees, you must first register an account with Pockyt. Send a POST request to the Register Customer endpoint, and you'll receive a customerNo in response.
- Acquire detailed information about a payee's account by sending a POST request to Pockyt's Retrieve Payee Account API. This enables you to manage and verify payee accounts effectively, maintaining the integrity of your payment process.
- To update payee details such as name, address, email, and bank info by providing customer No and new details. The API returns a confirmation message upon successful execution
Add Payee Funding Source: /v3/payee/account/create/bank-account
- Add a new payment method for the payee, such as a bank account. This endpoint requires the user to provide the Merhcnat ID and the payment details in the request payload.
- Sandbox URL: https://mapi.yuansfer.yunkeguan.com/app-data-search/v3/cancel
- Production URL: https://mapi.yuansfer.com/app-data-search/v3/cancel
- To execute a payment, send a POST request to the payments endpoint. Upon successful validation, the specified amount will be transferred to the receiver, completing the payment transaction.
Last modified 5mo ago